Flower Shopping - Worst site ever,worst customer satisfaction

I will never ever order flowers from them again!!I paid 70$ for a B-day flower bouquet for my best friend and what she got was a disaster!

the bouquet was a third of the size of the one's in the picture, I was ashamed with the flowers I send my friend.

But wait, they gave me 8 bucks left, thank you very much, out of 70$! The bouquet that she got had 5 flowers in it, the one in the picture was overflowing with all kinds of flowers. I'm very mad and very sad...

Don't ever order from them,ever.They don't know what customer satisfaction mean, they will just ignore you and your problem.I will attache pictures so you could see the difference yourselves, the first one is the one online,the second one what I got.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 22, 2014 #797763

Same problem with this company. My mother's flowers were delivered 3 days after the fact. Not sure what the arrangement looked like, I hope they werent as bad as what you got, what a rip off.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Shopping. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flower Shopping.
Filing a new complaint about