Flower Shopping - Beware! Don't give these people your money.
BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement I had ever seen, nothing like I ordered and paid for. And....it was only about 1/2 the size stated on the website. I asked either to be refunded or an appropriate arrangement sent. However, they are not wanting to do much of anything to make it right. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. They have false advertising and will *** over. You will NOT get what you ordered. My fault for using them. I will make certain never again. Just so you know........
Looks like I’m not the only person complaining about this company. Here is just one of the websites for you to read about their deceptive operations. http://www.floristdetective.com/anatomyofaflowerfraud.aspx
11Flowers.com/Flowershopping.com have earned an F from the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau
Photo on the left is what I ordered.
Photo on the left is what I got. Ugly.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a flower bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. I initially messed up my recipient information by putting the billing address instead, but they sent me an email..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I recently bought some plans from TheGeekPub. There is a negative review on here from a scammer in Poland. I can assure you that review is 100% falkse. TheGeekPub's..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."