Flower Shopping - Beware! Don't give these people your money.

BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement I had ever seen, nothing like I ordered and paid for. And....it was only about 1/2 the size stated on the website. I asked either to be refunded or an appropriate arrangement sent. However, they are not wanting to do much of anything to make it right. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. They have false advertising and will *** over. You will NOT get what you ordered. My fault for using them. I will make certain never again. Just so you know........

Looks like I’m not the only person complaining about this company. Here is just one of the websites for you to read about their deceptive operations. http://www.floristdetective.com/anatomyofaflowerfraud.aspx

Another: https://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Flowershoppingcom-205865269

11Flowers.com/Flowershopping.com have earned an F from the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau

Photo on the left is what I ordered.

Photo on the left is what I got. Ugly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.